Returns & exchanges:
- We only provide returns for wrong and damaged items delivered. Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since you received your order, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Additionally, gift cards are non-refundable.
- If you would like to return or exchange an item, please email email@example.com.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable):
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable):
- If items are marked "final sale" they cannot be refunded.
- Likewise, items sold in "defects sale" cannot be refunded.